Creative Gift Ideas Using Your Photos As Puzzles
Dec 13, 2013
In the past few weeks, we've seen some great photos come through our puzzle production facility here in Indiana. As usual, I'm pleasantly surprised by the creativity of people as they approach the holidays looking for the perfect gift ideas. We always knew that puzzles made great gifts, of course, but being able to personalize them with your own photos and messages makes them even better, and our customers are showing us ideas we hadn't thought of. Here are a few examples:
- Teacher Gifts – I think it's always difficult to show appreciation for people like teachers. They give so much of their time and talents to help make our children the best they can be, but it's tough to know what they might like. We saw a puzzle come through the other day that was a class photo. What a great way to capture a moment and show your appreciation in a creative way!
- Customer Appreciation Gifts – An architect sent in a stunning photo of a buildinghe designed to create a puzzle that will be presented to the president of the company as a gift. The photo was taken professionally made a beautiful puzzle.
- Family Reunions – A photo from a family reunion in Wisconsin turned into a unique puzzle and gift: they plan to pass it in turn to each family in the photo to complete, take a photo of the finished puzzle, and then pass it along to the next family. Great idea! Proves that puzzles bring families together, even when they're far apart!
- Birthday Presents – Not to be lost in all of the activity around the holidays, we've completed a few puzzles that are destined to be birthday gifts. Some are family photos, some are activities, and one was just a photo of a cake!
- Travel Photos – We're making a lot of puzzles that are pictures of kids, but the next most popular category would be travel. Beautiful scenery from mountains, national landmarks, rivers, historical locations... you name it, we're seeing photos coming through that are turning into beautiful puzzles.
- Coach Appreciation Gifts – Do you know a coach that went above and beyond the call this year? Instead of a gift certificate, why not give them something that will remind them of this team forever? A quick team photo with the championship trophy will look create – even when it's divided into 500 pieces!
These are the ideas we're seeing coming through, but you're only limited by your imagination! Do you have other ideas how puzzles might make a great gift idea? Fill out the form below and let us know!
blog comments powered by Disqus